Do you have a plan to move your application / website to a cloud server / cloud computing? There are many providers for you choosing. If your budget is limited, you can use the tool in cloudorado.com to compare pricing between providers such as: Amazon EC2, Rack Space, Elastic Hosts, E24Cloud, etc.
Recently Google has joined to this market with Google Compute Engine (GCE). Hope cloudorado.com that will add GCE to their tool.
Remember that price is just one of many criteria to choose the best cloud server for you. Below are some other criteria for choosing your best server:
1. Price: should be in your budget. Use the above tool for choosing the best price.
2. Features / Capacity: the features / capacity of the server must meet your application / website.
3. Maintain Cost: you can use your application / website with minimum cost for changing your application / website. Cost for monitoring your application / website should be lowest.
4. Policy: the contractual terms must be clear, no risks for you.
5. Backup: you can create a backup for your all applications easily.
6. Moving / Upgrade: you can move to other server or upgrade it without stopping any things.